Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blue Sky

Take me to That place where my heart - it used to soar
Take me to that place you and I, we both adore
Take me to that place which just seems to be no more..
Oh please take me to that place which I know still is .. for sure.
Blue sky.. Blue sky.. Blue sky..

That place would always have a very different hue
The feeling we would feel was so beautiful and true
That place it used to strike a chord deep in my heart
Oh that place, it seems so far now as we have grown apart.

I believe my darling that you can get me there.
The place that you and I know does exist somewhere. 
And I know my darling you want to get there too.
Ah the place.. that belongs to me and you.
Blue sky.. Blue sky.. Blue sky..

Take me where my soul will surrender  once again
Take me where there are no ties no fears no pain
Take me to that place where my heart begins to flyyyy.......
blue sky.. Blue sky.. Blue sky..

1 comment:

Kapil said...

Kuch bhi kya.. Itna bhaari likhti tu !! Awesome hai.. This actually took me to that place.. Chal abhi stretch hai.. Laters !