Monday, July 11, 2011

that place

take me, my friend, to the place that was
or at least that I believed existed.
for I am not sure now..

the place where there were mountains and the purest white snow
the place where land met the sea in golden glory, was it really a dream?
where rivers were mothers like Virgin Mary - untainted, untamed, generous and unclaimed.
where clouds loved to sacrifice for the lush green earth beneath
and dress her up with drops of liquid gold... it was but water.

where the earth would be so drenched in love with all that she gave life to.
where a bright heart grew brighter still, ah yes... it might seem strange.

but it was real.... that place... or at least in my mind.. it was, I believe - so real.
perhaps, if you try hard, my friend, some day you can help me get there.

No comments: