Saturday, November 7, 2009

for you

I'll go to the end of the world for you
Though people may say 'It's wild!'
Reckless or naive though it may seem
Inside, everyone is but a child.

They all do go to the end of the world,
Their reasons may seem more real
Just because many have had the same;
But that doesn't make mine, trivial.

Come what may, if you are around,
I promise I'll swim right through.
You'll be surprised at my strength
When I help you with a tug or two.

I won't go all the way just 'coz 'Love is blind'
Or 'sacrifice' just to pass the 'test',
My decision will be open-eyed,
In consciousness and in zest.

They go for adventure, or money, or fame,
For passion, or for nothing at all...
As for me, I guess I am meant to go,
... just waiting for your call.

2 comments:

Mithila said...

I read this again today... and it sent such a nice tingly feeling through me...And I love being all sentimental and gushy in my mind! :)

I like! Keep writing... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.