Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something worth the while

While I while my time away,
While I got nothing to say
I wonder why my pen runs on paper
It hasn't always been this way.

When I've got a cold
and I cant sing a song,
I sit with a beautiful diary
and my pen just runs along,
Searching for something worthwhile to say
While I while my time away.

At night as on my bed I lay,
It hasn't been a really long day,
and as I wait for my spirits to ebb,
I feel tired, but not my nib.
Sleepily in my sheets I curl,
But my fantasy poem needs one last twirl.
"What's worthwhile in you?", I say.
She says, "I whiled your time away! :)"

5 comments:

Vedang said...

where did you learn to write such beautiful poetry ga ketaki??
you can publish these you know.. khup chaan aahet, all of them!

FrostBite said...

nice!

Jitesh Shah said...

I am just glad you write a blog!!
It is always a pleasure to see a new post on your blog .. infact, now I find myself looking forward to them :)

ketaki said...

i dont blame you for looking forward to them.
sometimes, when its the only communication from someone, you tend to cling to it :)
Call you some time :)

Vedang said...

and what about me???? mala kadhi call karnaar?
:'(
katti!